August 13, 2018
Denmark is one of the cleanest and finest countries in the world so everyone wants to visit and know about more on Denmark that will help you while that you are new in Denmark.
- Learn local language Danish:- if you want to live flexible in Denmark so you have to learn the Danish language so you can easily adapt to Danish society. So when you moved to Denmark get your CPR number, details of citizen services. Danish has widely accepted language in all parts of Denmark so without danish language, you face problem while traveling to Denmark.
- Weather condition:- You have to prepare while you want to live in Denmark and usually four seasons in Denmark like spring, summer, autumn and also winter so you all detail about whether the condition of Denmark, between November to April usually is cold between 5 to 6-degree centigrade.
- Follow the traditions:- Denmark is the country where people celebrate the tradition of the nation. So follow the tradition of Danish culture and know the detail of tradition of Denmark, for example, walk around the citadel, put candles in the window. Wear blue Monday clothes, guzzle goose, feast on fjord prawns.
- Don’t talk too much about religion :- Usually not many people here to go churches on a daily basis and spiritually in a day to day lifestyle and also in Denmark there are not many festivals celebrate in Denmark and also its a Danes are private in their religious views and people also don’t think about religious.
- Get a Job:- Denmark is the place where everyone does work in different fields. Always being tried to open dialogue and connection with boss or manager and employee also, So register your result at CV bank, do it in brief, deeply and update it from time by time. It’s better to get a job in Denmark and so it’s easy to communicate with a large number of professional and do work with Danish people.
- Appreciate and say a thank when needed:- when you go with local Danish people for dinner, lunch and fun purposes so say thanks in the Danish language so you can maintain the better relationship with local people.in several situations, you have to say thank in bus, train and public places. If someone doing better in the exam, sports-games than you have to appreciate.
- Get a bike:– Biking gives a freedom and joyful ride for everyone and also that gives the better ride and fly freely in different varieties. Don’t forget to take map before you ride using the bike the advantage of this is that you can know the nearest view and places that you can enjoy in cheap and less money.
So this is some important points that you have in mind if you are new in Denmark and also want to live in the country.