August 13, 2018
Denmark is one of the developed nation in Scandinavian region and joined in EU (European Union) 1973, but not as part in European Economics and Monetary Union, so as of Denmark uses its own currency- danish krone and depends on foreign trade and strong support in trade in liberalization, people in Denmark live in high level of standard.
The population is about 57 lack in the recent period and almost 96% of internet users so people in Denmark are modern, dynamic and huge number of people visit Denmark.
Copenhagen, Denmark, the most livable city in the world according to many, home of the best restaurant, hotel, cafe in the world in NoMa, land of tall Viking blondes. There’s much to love about Copenhagen indeed, but the cost of living is much higher when compared to other cities in Denmark. visitor always like Copenhagen for fun, celebration, and travel across the country.
- Saving on food:- Copenhagen is one of the costly city in the world for food. So if you want to save some money then find some offer and discount that provided in some of few restaurants.
- Take some advantages of people’s funded activities:- People of Denmark gives the huge number of tax for better health, school, study purposes and more. you can enjoy such a museum, libraries, games zone.
- Buy generic medication:- medical facilities are far better and cheaper than another country. If you want some medical treatment than always to ask for the cheaper version of generic medication that you need. you can also find some scheme for several medicines, that you have to spend around 935 kroner and also available of grants for costly medicines, the doctor also helps you to find more eligibility for people.
- Buy used products :- generally people want own vehicle, electronics products, and other products that use for daily purposes, so if you want to some motorbike, cars, electrical products, boats so find some second handed option on online websites and you can also check with your friends-relatives so you can buy mid-budget or cheap products easily.
- Use public transport:- Copenhagen is costly to live and enjoy the city in a few money so you have to use public transport to save some money. You can use monthly pass services for your selected areas that you visit most, use intercity trains for traveling.
- Search Accommodation:- Find some cheap hotel and accommodation, search your fit accommodation that fits your budget. Don’t go for high end luxurious and highly cost so do research on accommodation before you live in Copenhagen. you can find this type of accommodation on border areas of a city and far away from central areas of a city.
- Use Copenhagen card:- In a city of Copenhagen city there are many tourist attraction that you can visit to use the card so you can visit free bus services, free canal boat tour, and discount on bike-car that hire.
So this is some important points that you can remember and save some money while traveling to Copenhagen city.